Saturday, 2 January 2010

Goblin Base Model

The base model was modified from the Mudbox base human model. I gave him toes and a new head (based on the one I did below for the Brink test).

I then modelled the clothes on top of the roughly sculpted body in Silo. Mostly by cloning the polys, surface snapping new geometry and pushing them out along the normals or Shelling.

After running into problems with keeping the character whole for Fat Face, and suffering performance issues on the laptop with Mudbox 2010, I decided to keep as many objects separate as possible for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment